COTTON & COPPER.
A MODERN TAKE ON THE CLASSIC PUBLIC HOUSE
Good Food | Good Wine
Country’s Most Loved!
We believe strongly in community, conversation & conviviality. We are dedicated to serving thoughtful food & beverage that speaks through the bounty of Arizona, using only the highest quality ingredients, to create a unique & memorable experience.
Cotton & Copper is a bit of a throwback, a community public house with an analog feel.
Tuesday– Thursday| 3PM – 11PM
Saturday – Sunday | 3PM – MIDNIGHT
Quality Ingredients, Tasty Meals
OUR NEW MENU FORMAT RE-FRESHES REGULARLY AS THE MENU IS FOCUSED ON INDIGENOUS LOCAL, SEASONAL INGREDIENTS WHICH ARE OFTEN VERY LIMITED.
Ham And Fontina
Roasted eggplant spread, marinated tomatoes.
Bread, roeasted chicken, cheese, potato fries, Yorgurt.
Natural unpressed ham, fontina, provolone, aioli, fresh tomato
Tristique perferen possimus neque fermentum vel.
Our Latest Posts
- Discover the Charm of Asoke at S15 Hotel: The Ultimate Boutique RetreatIntroduction Welcome to the enchanting district of Asoke, nestled in […]
- Unwind and Rejuvenate: Yoga and Wellness Retreats at The SurinAre you looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating escape from […]
- The Top 3 Benefits of Attending a Private SchoolAre you considering moving your children to a private school? […]
- Improving Your Ecommerce Fulfillment with Logistical Services As ecommerce continues to grow, logistical services are becoming increasingly […]
- Supply chain management for the Food and beverages industryThis article goes into how supply chain management services are […]
Half Price Bottles of Wine and Six Tasty Lunches for $9